DALLAS, TX (July 11, 2018)
– Securus Technologies, a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions for public safety, law enforcement, investigations, corrections and government payment services today announced that the company, its executives and leading salespeople received nine awards from the 2018 SVUS Award selection committee. More than 80 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2018 award winners from a variety of different industries.
“These accolades simply confirm what we at Securus see each and every day,” said Danny de Hoyos, Senior Vice President of Operations at Securus Technologies
. “Our employees’ dedication goes above and beyond what is expected of them, and it is because of these efforts that our company has grown and made a difference in the lives of so many families. We are proud of all of today’s winners.”
The coveted annual CEO World Awards, Customer Sales and Services Awards, and Women in Business & the Professionals World Awards
program encompasses the world’s best in leadership, innovation, organizational performance, new products and services, and milestones from major industries across the world. Organizations are eligible to submit nominations including public and private, for-profit and non-profit, largest to smallest and new start-ups.
Securus and its employees received the following awards:
CEO WORLD AWARDS (Gold)
CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE AWARDS (Gold)
- CEO Achievement of the Year—Robert Pickens, CEO and President
- Executive of the Year— Ian Jones, Director of Support Services
WOMEN IN BUSINESS & THE PROFESSIONS WORLD AWARDS
- Customer Service Professional of the Year—Kelly Elza, Client Manager
- Champion of the Year—Tony Tailac, Manager of Technical Support
- Most Valuable Professional of the Year—Lonnie Golden, Manager of Support Services
Winners will be honored in San Francisco on Monday, July 30, 2018 during the annual SVUS Red Carpet Awards Ceremony Dinner
- Female Employee of the Year (Gold)-Tamara Portis, Field Service Technician
- Maverick of the Year (Gold)-Brenda Champion, Field Services Manager
- Female Executive of the Year (Bronze)-Debbie Cates, Sr. Director Technical Support & Client Management
- Female Professional of the Year (Bronze)-Yulanda Hopkins, Customer Service Supervisor
in San Francisco attended by the finalists, winners, judges and industry peers.
Details about the World Awards and the list of winners in all categories are available at http://www.svusawards.com.
SVUS Awards® recognition program from Silicon Valley in the United States of America which also includes other programs such as Consumer World Awards, Customer Sales and Service World Awards, CEO World Awards, Women in business & The Professions World Awards, Golden Bridge Awards, Globes Fastest Growing Private Companies Awards, Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards, Network Products Guide’s IT World Awards, Pillar World Awards, PR World Awards, and Women World Awards. To learn more, visit www.cssworldawards.com
About Securus Technologies
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and serving more than 3,450 public safety, law enforcement and corrections agencies and over 1,200,000 inmates across North America, Securus Technologies is committed to serve and connect by providing emergency response, incident management, public information, investigation, biometric analysis, communication, information management, inmate self-service, and monitoring products and services in order to make our world a safer place to live. Securus Technologies connecting what matters®. For more information, please visit SecurusTechnologies.com.