- Budget was the number one concern for more than 52 percent, more than the rest of the other choices combined
- When asked about their strategies for success, updating old technology was the top priority, with expanding available services a close second. Voice biometrics and cutting costs rounded out the top four.
- When asked about what keeps them up at night, more than 27 percent of respondents said that budgets were the number one issue. With the safety of personnel and Incarcerated Individuals following a close second with 23 percent.
- 26 percent said that procuring new technology was a high priority to meet goals and objectives for the year
- Video ConnectSM and Tablets were nearly tied when asked about new technology they wanted to procure in the coming year. Investigative solutions was a close third.
About Securus Technologies
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, an Aventiv Technologies company, serving more than 3,450 public safety, law enforcement and corrections agencies and over 1,200,000 incarcerated individuals across North America, Securus Technologies is committed to serve and connect by providing emergency response, incident management, public information, investigation, biometric analysis, communication, information management, incarcerated individual self-service, and monitoring products and services in order to make our world a safer place to live. Securus Technologies connecting what matters®. For more information, please visit SecurusTechnologies.tech.