Securus Themes of Solid Long-Term Financial Performance, $600 Million Investments in New Technologies, Broadest Product Set, Best Customer Service, and Helping Inmates
DALLAS, TX September 28, 2016/PRNewswire/ —
Securus Technologies, a leading provider of civil and criminal justice technology solutions for public safety, investigation, corrections and monitoring, announced that it presented at the prestigious Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference on September 27, 2016.
“We have presented at the Deutsche Bank Conference for the last seven (7) years, and we greatly appreciate Deutsche Bank giving us the opportunity to tell the Securus story to hundreds of past, present, and future debt investors in our business,” said Richard A. (“Rick”) Smith, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Securus Technologies.
Themes that Securus presented included the following:
- Investing in technologies that not only help corrections and law enforcement officials, but help inmates and friends/family;
- An open invitation to visit the Securus Technology Center to see firsthand how we make facilities safer/more efficient and to review our industry leading product set;
- The responsibility associated with being the largest provider of high-tech/software-based products to law enforcement/corrections. Responsibility includes keeping all customers safe(r);
- A nine (9) year history of solid and improving financial performance;
- Discussion on specific products in the +950 product set portfolio;
- Transitioning Securus Technologies from an inmate telecom only company in 2008 to a high-tech/software-based government services provider today;
- 19 Strategic acquisitions and investments made over the last 52 months developing the largest high-tech product set in the industry;
- Development/investing in products that reduce recidivism including:
||Delivery of E-Booksta
||Delivery of E-Learning/Educational Materials
||Funding Facilitation Projects
||Parolee Monitoring Services
||Delivery of Inmate Handbooks
“We DO NOT think of financial improvement first – we think of serving customers well, completing more calls, the best customer service possible, the broadest product set for corrections and law enforcement in the world, and keeping everyone … everyone, safe. By doing these things, financial performance takes care of itself,” Smith said in his remarks at the conference.
“We have built something that we can discuss with our families and be proud of – something good for all of our customers that will last for a long time,” concluded Smith.
About Securus Technologies
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and serving more than 3,450 public safety, law enforcement and corrections agencies and over 1,200,000 inmates across North America, Securus Technologies is committed to serve and connect by providing emergency response, incident management, public information, investigation, biometric analysis, communication, information management, inmate self-service, and monitoring products and services in order to make our world a safer place to live. Securus Technologies connecting what matters®. For more information, please visit SecurusTechnologies.tech.