Empower your agency with digital intelligence for added safety around the nation.
Securus’ ICER is the powerful technology you need to bring your data analysis to the next level. Here’s why.
Incarcerated individual-to-incarcerated individual phone calls are not only facility rule violations, they’re dangerous. There is risk that these calls could be used to plot crimes with gang members, plan disruptions or subvert trial testimony. Called parties may use bridges and speaker phones to help incarcerated individuals make these calls.
ICER™ detects incarcerated individual-to-incarcerated individual calls. This digital tool finds these calls whether the incarcerated individuals are within the same facility or not, regardless of their location in our nation. ICER™ also has the power to uncover these calls whether callers phoned the same outside number or two different ones. For flexibility, each agency decides whether to share details about the calls and incarcerated individuals with other agencies.
Discover the difference in building stronger cases. ICER™ automatically logs every incarcerated individual-to-incarcerated individual call and sends email alerts to investigators. Join our growing network. ICER™ is now installed at over 1,200 facilities, which Securus serves across our country.
ICER: Strong Analytics to Protect Your Facility and Our Communities
- Detects completed incarcerated individual-to-incarcerated individual phone calls within an agency or between agencies across the country
- Identifies the incarcerated individuals, their locations, call dates and times as well as the phone numbers they called
- Reveals calls even when incarcerated individuals dial separate outside phone numbers to connect with each other
Smart Features Mean Faster Leads
- Investigators at the call sites receive ICER™ alerts with incarcerated individual names, locations and called numbers
- Facilities never need to transmit audio files