“Securus Is Committed to Revolutionizing the Incarceration Environment and Progressively Helping Facilities to Improve Public Safety”
DALLAS, TX October 14, 2016/PRNewswire/ — Securus Technologies, a leading provider of civil and criminal justice technology solutions for public safety, investigation, corrections and monitoring published today a number of extremely positive comments from its customers over the last year regarding our portfolio of high-tech law enforcement/corrections products displayed at its Technology Center.
“We are proud of the technologies that we have invested in – and believe they make facilities and society safer,” said Richard A. (“Rick”) Smith, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Securus Technologies.
“I wanted to share just a small sample of comments from the formal letters that we receive from prison and jail officials throughout the United States. Those come from the men and women who use the technologies that we have invested in to make facilities safer, more efficient, saving lives, and helping to reduce recidivism. These comments both humble us at Securus, and make us very proud that we can help serve and protect,” concluded Smith.
Facility Customer Selected Comments on Securus Technologies
- “I have found Securus to be consistently innovative and standing on the forefront of the industry.”
- “You provide tools that we can use. Our SECURUS inmate telephone system and its associated investigative tools allow us to operationalize information collected from our jails. The use of this information increased the security of our jail and provided criminal intelligence that led to the development of real evidence used in several murder investigations.”
- “I look forward to more of the same breakthroughs in technology and the same awesome customer service that we have received since day one.”
- “The stable calling platform ensures that detainees can reach their families and the investigative tools allows for staff to conduct investigations when there is a complaint of harassment or a potential threat to the security of the facility or the community.”
- “The commitment that you have made to update our investigative tools and provide solutions to our requests has made our operation more efficient.”
- “I appreciate the chance to see firsthand the innovative technology and information management solutions Securus has to offer its customers. It was a very informative and rewarding experience to say the least!”
- “For well over a decade now, our correctional facility has relied upon the technology solutions offered by Securus. It is encouraging to see that our vendor of choice is committed to both revolutionizing the incarceration environment and progressively helping us to improve public safety in our jurisdiction.”
- “Since the completion, the Telephone Voice Biometric System has been operating without incident. In addition, the reporting data has enhanced our agency’s proactive measures in monitoring and deterring the incidence of contraband in our facilities. Furthermore, the reports generated by your company are relevant and essential in providing the necessary managerial statistical information required by our agency.”
- “THREADS is a fairly new feature to us, and have heard positive feedback from a few users who have had the opportunity to work with it. There is no doubt that THREADS will play an important role as well in solving criminal activity.”
- “I learned valuable information about the most recent technology and realized that it would greatly improve our facility as a whole.”
- “I was very impressed with their Technology Center and the patents they have on display. It proves that Securus is a true leader in the industry.”
- “We are extremely pleased with the products, reliability and customer service that are provided by the company and its representatives.”
- “While all of your technologies are valuable, it would be difficult to exaggerate my satisfaction with your Inmate Tablet Project and the people I have worked with on it. The development work performed by the Business Development Director and his team has been exemplary, the implementation plan smooth/seamless and subsequent inmate satisfaction universal. It would not be an exaggeration to say that our inmates ‘love’ them.”
- “That being said, in over 23 years of implementing and managing technology in the correctional space, I have never had a project or device that has been implemented better, worked as well or supported as effectively as your tablets.”
- “Securus is a class organization with a true desire to offer the Corrections industry the best possible products to enhance our ability to monitor and track inmate communications. This allows our institutions to remain safer for our employees.”
- “Location Based Services (LBS) and Threads will be a great tool to our detectives. We are now settled back at our departments and have started using our new tools.”
About Securus Technologies
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and serving more than 3,450 public safety, law enforcement and corrections agencies and over 1,200,000 inmates across North America, Securus Technologies is committed to serve and connect by providing emergency response, incident management, public information, investigation, biometric analysis, communication, information management, inmate self-service, and monitoring products and services in order to make our world a safer place to live. Securus Technologies connecting what matters®. For more information, please visit SecurusTechnologies.com.