XL Incarcerated Individual Hardware
Explore Securus Technologies®’ XL2, the most widely deployed touchscreen hardware for incarcerated individuals.
XL2 is commonly deployed with two handsets in facility lobbies to facilitate on-site Securus Video ConnectSM and other public services. The XL2 can also be used by incarcerated individuals in housing locations where a larger screen is desired.
Benefits That Make Life Easier and Safer
- Technology That Provides Ease and Peace of Mind – Size: 17” display with one or two handsets
- Hardened touchscreen that allows for easy navigation and scrolling
- Traditional AC or power-over-ethernet with built in power light indicator
- Internal LED Lighting: Illuminates the incarcerated individual or visitor ensuring proper lighting and optimal picture quality
- Stainless steel keyboard with braille keys
- Safety & Security: No external hinges and resistant to liquid along with vandal-proof handset with armored cable
All Securus incarcerated individual hardware leverages the same software, ConnectUS, which delivers an unlimited number of communication, automation, and self-help applications to incarcerated individuals. Click here to learn more about ConnectUS.