Incarcerated Individual Self-Service
Additionally, these digital tools transform idle time into productivity for the incarcerated individuals, by giving them the opportunity to communicate through a variety of channels such as calls, video communication, voicemail, eMessaging, tablets and other interactive applications in a secure, structured way that prepares them for reintegration into society. Meanwhile, these activities then make your staff available to focus on other important duties within your facility.
Because Unity Brings Solutions
Introducing the new Securus Unity™ Platform, uniquely customized to prepare incarcerated individuals for a successful reentry into society. Through flexible deployment options, tailored to meet the needs and preferences of agency and facility partners, Securus Unity™ Platform has powerful technology, which improves efficiency and safety of agency staff and incarcerated individuals.
Get Everything You Need with Securus Unity™ Platform’s Full-Featured Benefits
Securus Unity Platform is the only solution in corrections designed around eight fundamental beliefs:
- Tablets should be affordable.
- Tablets should maximize utilization.
- Tablets should enrich the lives of incarcerated individuals.
- Tablets should provide equal access to critical content.
- Tablets should increase communication.
- Tablets should improve agency efficiency and safety.
- Tablets should be easy to administer.
- Tablets should have flexible deployment options.
- Increase communication opportunities through calling, messaging, photos and videos
- Access to devices and content that improves lives and turns idle time into productivity
- Decreases violence and improves safety
- Ability to prepare for successful reentry into society
Benefits of Agencies
- Behavior modification tool with complete control over tablets and applications
- Reduce movement of incarcerated individuals throughout the agency
- Improves safety of agency staff
- Utilizes the latest advancements in technology to reduce recidivism through education, self-help and employment applications
Securus’ proprietary incarcerated individual platform, an innovative software solution presenting a user interface for incarcerated individuals via various hardware (video terminal, tablet, etc) that enables incarcerated individual access to customized applications for communication, information, grievance submittal and other services that improve incarcerated individual autonomy and facility operations
XL Incarcerated Individual Hardware
Securus’ XL incarcerated individual hardware is the most widely deployed touchscreen hardware in corrections. XL is commonly deployed with two handsets in facility lobbies to facilitate on-site video communication and other public services. The XL can also be used by incarcerated individuals in housing locations where a larger screen is desired.